Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back into a 911 - Gen 2 Turbo

Easto

Having had a 996 GT2 and then a few fast audis and a GTR I decided to take the plunge again with a 911.
So Just an initial post to say "hi"

I pick car up Friday.. get ready for questions...

Can't wait to get into the car having an RS6 as a daily currently - Which is a lovely car and v quick but she's a big old girl!

Pics to follow. 8)

:welcome: to 911uk.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.
:thumb:

Welcome along.

More details needed....

Manual or PDK?

What colour?

You should get yourself along to some local meets.

James

PDK
good history
Carrera white

Can't add a photo for some reason

Welcome! What a car! Congratulations. :thumb:

Easto said:
PDK
good history
Carrera white

Can't add a photo for some reason

Congrats, welcome to the club. And don't feel bad about being unable to post photos. It's like trying to crack the fekkin enigma code on this site.

Only got a couple on the iPhone.
Either too large or PNG files.

Hosting I use a app called "image size" set it to 1500 x 1500 select your picture press the resize button and it saves another pic the right size.

To post select choose file (select resized pic) then press add attachment and then submit Thumb

Pic to wet the appetite... :thumb:

Attachments

• img_4982_257.jpg
    img_4982_257.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 4,742
Another...
love it in white. Had my heart set on a black one but this grabbed my attention!

Attachments

• img_4983_182.jpg
    img_4983_182.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 4,737
Very tasty. When I was looking for a turbo I wanted a white one but they were few and far between. Congrats

Thanks all - determined to keep this standard to maintain residuals.
Although that might be tricky given I can't leave well enough alone!
:lol:

I do like the Phase 2 wheels on the Turbo. Carrara White comes over well too. :thumb:

Yeah, love the wheels and they look nice with the black inserts on the white car. Just enough of a contrast without having a full black wheel which for me would be too much.

Only thing I want to do is hydrodip the rear seats backs in white. The centre console is in white and it needs a bit more to bring the interior together, plus it will protect the seats from the 3 year olds back seat kicking antics!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back