Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Reduced to Sell!: Porsche 993 turbo Wing Engine Lid Complete

richbrowne

Silverstone
OEM 993 turbo Wing engine cover complete sprayed in metallic black (AKA Black Pearl).

Wing is in excellent condition having been removed from my 'Garage Queen' 993 Carrera S to convert back to the original standard S split grill.

Wing includes all parts, grill, bump stops etc except latch, as removed from car.

PM me for Images.

£1,200 not including P&P. International delivery possible.

Attachments

• wing1_987.jpg
    wing1_987.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,543
  • wing2_965.jpeg
    wing2_965.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 1,537
  • wing3_591.jpeg
    wing3_591.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 1,537
GLWTS :thumb:

The last time a big 993 spoiler came up it didn't go too well between some rival interested parties. :what: Doing something to cats was threatened. :hand: Mind you that was an after market Techart spoiler which may have explained the chagrin being non original suggesting fitting it to a 993. I think you'll be OK :thumb:

Zingari said:
GLWTS :thumb:

The last time a big 993 spoiler came up it didn't go too well between some rival interested parties. :what: Doing something to cats was threatened. :hand: Mind you that was an after market Techart spoiler which may have explained the chagrin being non original suggesting fitting it to a 993. I think you'll be OK :thumb:
Thanks, would be interested to hear the full story lol.

Looks like no-one is interested on here though :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back