Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold 2009 Honda CR-V 2.2 I-CDTI SE

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamw

Not a porsche or even a sports Car :lol: but thought I'd post here just incase anyone was on the look out for such a car.

Thanks

==========

2009 Honda CR-V 2.2 I-CDTI SE

Selling my wife's Honda CR-V due to arrival of new car.
The car is in overall great condition and has never let us down. Very reliable, very spacious, very practical, great performance and fuel economy for a reasonably big 4x4.

Owned for the last 4 years, Grey with black interior in excellent condition, 3 owners from new, FSH, MOT 07/18, 68k miles, x2 keys all books/papers present.

4WD, 6-speed manual, 19" Honda alloy wheels (expensive factory option), Electric windows (front and rear), AC-climate (icy cold), CD-player, tinted rear windows (protection from Sun for little rear passengers), isofix brackets, child locks, rear parking sensors, 12v power socket in boot.

x2 new front tyres just fitted. Lots of tread left on rear (only replaced 18months ago)

As mentioned the car is in great condition but i did want to be honest and point out that alloy wheel lacquer is peeling (as per pic) so to make perfect again would require a refurb

Otherwise it's a pretty perfect car, but feel I have taken the alloys in to consideration when pricing.

**please note car currently has a private plate that will need to be transferred off prior to collection**
**vehicle to be collected subject to cleared payment**

£6650ono

========

Thanks guys
PM if interested
Adam
:thumb:

Still available

Add updated, x2 new front tyres going on this week and price reduced

Sensible offers considered
:thumb:

Status