Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 rear lights

s70rjw

Spa-Francorchamps
I've ordered a new drivers side rear light cluster due to the common condensation issue, although I suspect I have a leak. I have managed to drop one of the securing torx screws which I need to replace. I've searched for the part number on line to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Thanks

Hi there,

Part number is: 997 631 499 00

Probably only available from OPC!

:thumbs:

monster said:
Hi there,

Part number is: 997 631 499 00

Probably only available from OPC!

:thumbs:

Thanks very much. :D

If it's the part I'm thinking of, you get a bracket and a couple of bolts, so one spare.

try these

Try this company they had the best price I could find.

Regards
Glen

9-apart-ltd

Thanks for all the replies guys. Ordered them from OPC, they were pence, they're on their way in the post :D

Thanks for all the replies guys. Ordered them from OPC, they were pence, they're on their way in the post :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back