Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED - 997 turbo used rear discs

I have a full set of used discs and pads and all the bolts aswell as 2 sensors from my gen 2 turbo. I have them on ebay. £60 but you have to pick them up as mega heavy. All boxed

Martian said:
You have a modified Porsche Turbo and looking to buy used brake discs? :?

I am guessing he will be using them to 'measure up' something.

Probably putting them on his Boxster :eek:

RP will be along shortly to explain all :cigar:

:thumb:

Indeed Jin!

As if I'd put used discs on my turbo when its got PCCB anyway :?

Nope, I'm thinking about fashioning some sort of 'big brake kit' for the boxster even though it has the standard 911 brakes on it. Looking at 997 C4S/turbo set up, hence the question.

I knew it, flux capacitor next
alienabduct.gif

:floor:

What about buying Cayenne 6 pots :?:

That would be a great mod and they are quite cheap to buy, lots of VeeDubbers whack them on Golfs/Audis...
devil.gif

Good luck with the project

OEM discs from Brembo and Pagid are only around gbp65 or so, as such I'd day it's not worth shipping used discs, which weigh a bunch. Otherwise you could have had mine.

I'm after a front pair of used discs from the 997 turbo for similar reasons.

If you want to arrange shipping and buy them from Ash I will split the purchase price with you (I'm London based)

Indeed at £70 or so a disc new they are not worth much at all used, Demort said I can have a pair if he gets a turbo in for disc replacement.

Let me know guys...includes all bolts and the pads as well fyi together with 2 brake sensors and all boxed. Regards stephen

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back