Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Watch Porsche win at Le Mans - Coverage on ITV4

T8

Super Moderator
For those that don't follow it on the live stream or Eurosport there's coverage of the start and various update programmes on Quest (Sky 144.)

For those that only have terrestrial TV ITV4 are showing the last few hours of the race 'live' tomorrow from 09.30 to 14.45.

Thanks for this information. My parents only have terrestrial so I will inform my dad!
:thumbs:

But then I'd have missed out on the bucket list item of hooning alongside a well driven and up for some fun 911R driver...

.....on the way down........ :dont know:

Stunning weather btw and just enjoyed a scrappy but fun Carrera Cup race.

First time at Le Mans ( :eek: ) but absolutely loving it so far :thumbs:

Paul, that post above deserves one of these, :bow:

Awesome 911R shot :thumb:

Both Toyotas out so with 3hrs 20 mins remaining it looks like a Porsche win.

After what happened to Toyota last year the above is said with fingers well and truly crossed.

The second car lost an hour with front axle problems but is still running 4th overall and 2nd in class.

UNBELIEVABLE.

In the time it took me to make a coffee and type the above the Porsche dream was shattered !!!!!!!!!!

Call me Jonah.

The second Porsche is now 2nd overall and 2 laps down chasing an LMP2 car.

Should be a great last 3 hours.

2 hours 10 minutes to go and the 919 has unlapped itself.

A straight race to the finish now.

Go Go Timo :)

ps. Correction to earlier. One Toyota is still running but well out of contention for race win. 2nd in class though so great points for the WEC.

Likely last pit stop before a final charge to try and snatch overall victory.

Currently reigning in the Jackie Chan Oreca at 11 Seconds a lap. Meaning it could come down to the last lap. :starwars: Amazing stuff!! :thumbs:

T8 said:
UNBELIEVABLE.

In the time it took me to make a coffee and type the above the Porsche dream was shattered !!!!!!!!!!

"To finish first, first you must finish" ;)

It's gonna be close...

Gap down to 39 seconds.

GO GO TIMO

Yeeha :dance:

Watching the end game now, come on the #2!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back