Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looks good value gen 2 turbo

I've got a £1 says that sells this week!!

Porsche warranty, adaptive seats, sports plus black on black!

Good find!

10k under current market... Ad says 997.2 turbo but clocks say turbo S... I'd approach with caution. Maybe ok- quick sale. But if it's pukka a dealer will snap it up by tomorrow I reckon. Definitely a drink in it. We'll see.

Maybe I am cynical but something does not quite add up - those Turbo S dials, plus the lack of photos on this ad...

Sound like a scammer to anyone else?

mikeluke said:
Maybe I am cynical but something does not quite add up - those Turbo S dials, plus the lack of photos on this ad...

I agree, those clocks are obviously not right but the add sounds right, go on someone ring it :floor:

That does not look like black interior to me, it looks like metropole blue ?

Boba fett said:
That does not look like black interior to me, it looks like metropole blue ?

Agreed!

mikeluke said:

Spot on :)

Well spotted chaps :thumb:

A couple of years ago while on the lookout for a new bike, I'd seen one advertised for sale on eBay and thought I know that background in the picture.

Finally dawned on me who the dealer was and the ad had a different phone number on so, I called the dealer who I knew was in the picture who took my details and a few days later rang me up and confirmed the scam :evil:

He insisted on taking my address and sent me £50 worth of vouchers :)

It could well be a scam ad but if I had to put money on it, I would wager it is genuine and they have just been lazy and 'borrowed' a photo of the interior. They probably has not noticed it is blue and from an S......and from a cab!

Worth a call to find out if anyone is looking, I would say it is priced about right £1K or £2K under IMO, which is another reason why it looks less like a bargain priced, too good to be true scam.

Phew was thinking of having a little look see well spotted gents :worship:

maph said:
It could well be a scam ad but if I had to put money on it, I would wager it is genuine and they have just been lazy and 'borrowed' a photo of the interior. They probably has not noticed it is blue and from an S......and from a cab!

Worth a call to find out if anyone is looking, I would say it is priced about right £1K or £2K under IMO, which is another reason why it looks less like a bargain priced, too good to be true scam.

You might be right but the interior shot is from a car that was for sale at Hendon way motors.

It's not on there anymore and why would you be lazy by doing such a thing when selling a car that some people pay for a house. Bizzare imo :nooo:

maph said:

You might be right but the interior shot is from a car that was for sale at Hendon way motors.

It's not on there anymore and why would you be lazy by doing such a thing when selling a car that some people pay for a house. Bizzare imo :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back