Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fabspeed bypass pipes install?

adammanchester

Hi I managed to purchase some fabspeed bypass pipes from phil997 which should be here tomorow, anyone have any pics or tips on installing them on my 997 c2s will be appreaciated :lol:

Adam looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them mate, or even a nice vid :thumb: bloody hope they arrive with you tomorrow :thumb:

Hi Adam how much did the exhaust cost? I've just bought a 997 so not to sure on prices, would love to see some videos on the sound before afters :thumbs:

Yes Phil hopefully tomorow I will do a before after video,
Ray I paid £260 for them of Phil, I've been told there very loud and as it's only a weekend car so I decided on the fabspeed ones plus Phil had some available.

Pipes have landed :lol: looks like i will still have to go into work but big thanks to Phil 997
Top man and thanks for the magazine shame I can't get the day off would off tryed to get them on today be back on later off to work thanks phil997 :thumb:

looking forward to this - if phil thinks they are loud - they must be LOUD! :floor:

Will put the videos up for sure will be doing the install on Thursday or Friday :thumb:

Adam glad all arrived ok , thought you might find the mag interesting got it at Dinslaken last month (and no before anyone asks its not a list or reviews of lap dancing clubs in Europe lol) I haven't finished with that one yet . :grin:

I am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the pipes and dont give the neighbours my phone number :floor:

Adam hows the fit going , have you had time to do it yet . :thumb:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :whistle:

Hi guys I had an attempt to do it my self but could not get all the bolts off so took it to Fast autos in longsight Manchester got Chris to sort it and am happy with the sound made a big difference from the stock ones here's the link to the video will put some more up very soon what do you guys think of the sound?

https://youtu.be/coGl2jS3WOk

:thumb:

Sounds good to me!

:worship:
Sounds like a exotic car sound now I'm impressed do u hav anymore videos please do some more is there a lot of sound inside the car

Great job

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back