Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne lowering problem????

Ads66

Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here can help me!!!!
I've lowered my 03 cayenne s using bc racing coilovers and although the ride is perfect, the ride height is not! I've hardly adjusted the back at all and it's sitting perfect. But the front is confusing me!! I've lowered the front coils completely down and the front is still higher than the back, only by about an inch but it lookes terrible. I've spoken to a few garages and some are suggesting shorter front drop links ( which I can't find anywhere!) and some are saying I will have to raise the back so it's level with the front however this kind of makes it pointless lowering it to start with!
I'm sure that when fitted all the coilovers should be at the same height for a level car? So why are my front wound right down but are still higher than the back, and the back can still drop another 1" or so????
If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it

Cheers Adam

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back