Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale N11 PCA

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

What a result!?! :clap:

I'm the owner of a N11. Would you also maybe have one for my 8oxster as I'm after a 9air :?:

Excellent first post and introduction.

:hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

You should have no problems getting £1500 :floor: :floor: :floor:

I think this should be reported to the NUPCA

(The National Union for the Prevention of Cruelty to Advertisements)

:hand:

If Peter Andre has the middle name of Charles he might be interested :grin:

Done all its dough at less than £250 :thumb:

And sold at the asking price. Thanks for all the constructive comments, most welcome.

:congrats: well done mate.

Hold on I must watch out for those flying pigs. :floor: :floor:

panpeers said:
And sold at the asking price. Thanks for all the constructive comments, most welcome.

We demand the custard test :hand: Then if you actually did sell to someone at that price can you please pass me their details as I've got a consignment of Elephant's Blurters, a 3.6hp Seagull outboard motor, a DIY coracle kit and a 3ft length of garden hose (in desirable schwartz black) that I need to shift :thumb:

Will keep a lookout for it on the Motor Insurance Database fella as it's sure to be assigned to a vehicle soon...! :grin:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back