Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best place to buy parts other than OPC- Nuts,screw,bolt, wa

ok51mon

You know what I hate?

I hate starting a job and not being able to finish it because I have to wait for a a nut, bolt, plastic clip, screw or washer to be delivered as a result of it breaking ,rusting

As a result, can anyone recommend a place other than Porsche where I can buy an assortment of nuts, bolts and screws etc which would save me from this?

I have seen Parts Link 24 but wondering if there are any other options

Best

Si

Depending on what you need if it's just normal bolts washers etc ... I buy from a local engineering supplier ... provided they are correctly stamped for the material you are buying it's as good as anywhere

Wurth have a good selection of `bits boxes`, not the cheapest but good quality stuff. They do have boxes of trim clips some of which are manufacturer specific.

If it's something that's not specific to the car I order online and they get delivered a couple of days later but if you can find a local fastener place they will usually hold a huge amount of stock and can get them the same day.

Compass Components, loads of consumables.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back