Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Manual Turbo 2008 nice colour

I am working in Chichester for the next 6 weeks if anyone wants me to have a cursory look?
I am sure it will be well presented and will look great so if anyone is really keen then don't waste time and get it properly checked out.
Not sure what an independent Multipoint inspection will throw up as I am sure it will be vetted by the seller. If it has already been carried out and receipted rectification is available then happy days.

Went after an Aqua Blue 997 Turbo gen II at RSJ last week. It came up for sale on Friday, saw it advertised Saturday, phoned in the evening but got no reply. Called Monday morning and it was sold!
Love the Blue metallic, I know it's not to everyone's taste but I've had three blue Porsche's and it's not a common colour on the 997 turbo, anyway it went very quickly and apparently they told me they could have sold it five times by Monday lunch time.
It was at the right money as well, still there may be others!

Yip cracking car :D see it is now reserved

my slate grey mettalic

Attachments

• 21233571228_7b2c99801d_h_213.jpg
    21233571228_7b2c99801d_h_213.jpg
    579.4 KB · Views: 2,152

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein