Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Red interiors

askgeez

Wishful browsing / Keeping abreast of market prices ... came across this gen2 4s.

Super low miles & Manual... and I actually like the cream bodywork ... but wow that interior !! (No PSE either).

4890_DSCN3281__Copy_.JPG

http://www.parklaneuk.com/details.php?ID=239&page=7&Make=2Porsche&Model=&BodyType=&keywords=

Strong money , but less than the white one at Hexagon

Such low miles... probably too embarrassed to take it out. :grin:

I would try and get that car for less and then get that interior recovered. Still not a fan of that exterior though, looks like a 1980's filling cabinet

Attachments

• 35_beige_2_drawer_filing_cabinet_205.jpeg
    35_beige_2_drawer_filing_cabinet_205.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 7,124
Now if it had black carpet, black inserts in the doors and centre console with a black steering wheel :?:

I reckon that was specced out here in Dubai. When I was looking for the 911, a fair few came with the whale red insides, and almost 9/10 M3s came with the full red boudoir interior. I steered clear. :wack:

Red leather seats/accents - yes
Red leather interior - Nope.

Attachments

• image_624.jpeg
    image_624.jpeg
    460.4 KB · Views: 7,042
sorry but i'm not a fan of the old emulsion paint exterior or the dogs lipstick interior but you can argue its good to be different and my black on black is by all accounts boring....

Wow that is very red.

The fact that everything is red is a bit much for me.

If it had a black dash and carpets that would tone it down a bit.

In the end it is personal choice.

I have seen a few silver with red interiors that look stunning.

Just too pillar box red! Needs to be toned down a bit!

Would certainly wake your you up in the morning!

MaxA said:
I reckon that was specced out here in Dubai. When I was looking for the 911, a fair few came with the whale red insides, and almost 9/10 M3s came with the full red boudoir interior. I steered clear. :wack:
In RHD....? Besides...no fire extinguisher, so highly unlikely to be a UAE car.

~ Maxie

All being said, I like it. Red with Cream white exterior; I'm sure it looks better in the flesh than pictures suggest.

~ Maxie

I dont see it as an issue and would just spend a few quid adding some black accents to the interior to break it up . black wheel ,centre console and a few bits on the door panels. black mats and maybe a black dash top and you would be surprised how that would look .I dont dislike the cream paint got quite a retro look about it. :thumb:

When I was looking for a car last year I had my eye on a white Gen 2 turbo with red interior. I talked myself into liking it eventually .... mainly because it was the only white car in my price range .... when my 4S sold I rang the dealer only to be told they had just taken a deposit on the car. Wasn`t meant to be :what:
It cost me another 5k to get the car I now have, same year, same miles but with 2 years Porsche warranty, body colour sports seats and black leather.

Happy ? ......... Oh yes :D

If it had colour coded sports seats and centre tunnel and black carpets I reckon it would look awesome!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back