Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Webuyanycar valuation

adi7

Having a ball.with my 09 c2 pdk and really looking forward to some summer cruising. Just for sh1ts and g1ggles put it through wbac. Dear me just as well i aint sellin'. Fair enough i paid top dollar at opc 6 months ago...but £9.5k less. Anyone else "entertained" themselves with this little experiment....or worse taken the hit for real ?

I've only ever dealt with them once and that was when I sold them a van with a terminal illness, mwah ha ha ha!

On the other hand my brother sold his a45 as they offered top dollar for it. I think it just depends on the car.

The amount of automated email they'll send you from now on will just add insult to injury :grin:

They should be called werobanycar.com

The adverts are hilarious - a bloke sat on a sofa saying I don't have time to sell my car, then gives it away for 4 months wages less than it's worth. May as well had 4 months off work and sat at home until he sells it.

BCA have to get their cheapest stock somehow. The trade aren't mugs, punters are.

I am surprised by the cars that do end up being sold to WBAC. Last month I tried to buy a 2012 Turbo S on 19k miles at auction which was a WBAC.

It went for top money and they would have made £10k on it minus costs.

They seem to have lots of very expensive cars so I assume they offer more money than the main dealers do on trade in.

to be honest WBAC gave me a better price for my 08 C4S than the dealers were as a trade in against my macan. In the end I sold it privately for another £5K :)

My previous car a 4 year BMW 530d with a 150K miles sold to WBAC for a fair price as no one else would look at it - it was funny that it turned up again for sale 6 months later with over a 1/3rd less miles!!!

I might start a business called "Ibuyanycar@10%abovewebuyanycar.com"

"7 Days left on your valuation of £51,290 for your PORSCHE 911 [997] GT3 COUPE"

for my 21k GT3 Clubsport. The emails keep coming. In their defence WBAC is a viable option for high mileage cars which need to be shifted.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back