Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wicked Pair

cliffbase

The suns out, which to play with? Thankfully I had time to do both! :D

Attachments

• cbes_144.png
    cbes_144.png
    951.3 KB · Views: 1,063
Last weekend, took the 996 out and found a gearbox issue. Went back and got the KTM out - battery failed. Good times.

I have had that twice this year on the bike, invested in an opitimate and now all good. Well worth £40 bud!

I had a 990 a few years back, cracking bike, very fond of KTM's but fancied the big Triumph, and after a year of fitting various mods, its just about right!

cliffbase said:
I have had that twice this year on the bike, invested in an opitimate and now all good. Well worth £40 bud!

I had a 990 a few years back, cracking bike, very fond of KTM's but fancied the big Triumph, and after a year of fitting various mods, its just about right!

Got an Optimate 4; TBH fella I think it's this which has killed my car and bike battery (had a new battery on the 996 last year that's dead already). The bike was hooked up to it but still wouldn't start :(

Yeah I'm loving the KTM. I had a Triumph before that, the 1050 Sprint, which I didn't end up getting on with.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back