Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

interior lights sorted

johne

Spa-Francorchamps
my interior light haven't worked properly since I bought the 993 .kept blowing fuses so I got an auto electrition in and he found that the light casing was shorting on the bodywork .not bad £35 fix plus £15 drink sorted for a bullseye .also fitted a pair of new pollen filters to the car hadn't been changed for a few years .had a chance this week to buy 2 brand new racaro pole position for £1200 including the runners (cloth) ill probably kick myself as I didn't but I find my seats so comfortable and there not hard backs .the seats I had in my GT2 were carbon fibre and after 2 hours gave me back ache I must be getting old and miserable. also I really do need to sort my check strap first . so far tune up and varioram sorted by waynne new 993 RS engine mounts, new gearbox oil ,motul 600 brake fluid change ,rear engine struts (poxy job) and pollen filters. getting there gradually

Good price on seats - what's your source?

a friend from another forum they have probably gone now . if they haven't do you want them ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back