Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New aero kit

TobesEtc

A few of you asked to see a pic of the new kit I've had installed... Oh, and the C4 calipers may no longer match Illuminati requirements!

This is really starting to be "my" car!

Apologies for the glamorous background, I appreciate that a trading estate in Uxbridge is more beauty than most of us can handle!

Attachments

• 20170330_171339_102.jpg
    20170330_171339_102.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 3,226
  • 20170330_171323_145.jpg
    20170330_171323_145.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 3,226
Looking good Tobes . . .!
:thumb:

How much hassle were the side skirts to fit?

I have the front splitter already and often wonder about them...

Wheels will bring that all together Tobes :thumb:

No comment on the calipers :oops:

More wheels... Why does one thing always lead to another in this game... And why is it never cheap?

But I am sorely tempted.

Nice.

I like!

Apologies fore being over critical, but I'm not a fan of the turbo wheels; the car seems to be screaming out for a set of RS speedlines!

Is your car on standard ride height? I wonder if maybe lowing it a bit might make it look more cohesive?

For reference, my car is exactly the same colour as yours and I've been stock piling RS Aerokit parts in my garage and I've been wondering whether to get new wheels or not. So I am playhing devils advocate (as I don't want to splash out the cash for the Speedlines!).

PS. Big Red brakes look cool!

Andy

3000 EUR for the kit, plus paint, plus install ...yikes... certainly not cheap! But it looks good :).

Agree with the comments regarding wheels and lowering... somehow the kit seems to accentuate the tyre to arch gap :?.

I'm sure you're already eyeing up genuine RS Speedlines, RS 'big red' calipers, and perhaps even the LWF/SMF? :lol:
That would complete the package! 8)

Car looks good as it is, a 993 Carerra with a M002 aero kit. Put Speedlines on it and it becomes an RS replica.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back