Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Goodbye

rossman999

Spa-Francorchamps
It was a sad moment waving goodbye to my 997 this morning, its been a good 4 years.

Only consolation is the phone call from the OPC that my Macan has arrived at Grimsby, so fingers crossed that I can get it taxed before the VED rises

4 years is a great effort. What forced the change?

rossman999 said:
It was a sad moment waving goodbye to my 997 this morning, its been a good 4 years.

Only consolation is the phone call from the OPC that my Macan has arrived at Grimsby, so fingers crossed that I can get it taxed before the VED rises

IIRC correctly, provided the car is registered before 01 Apr, then you should be ok. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Correct (although technically for a new car, they are one and the same event, as a new car cannot be registered without paying first year VED, so OP correct too)

Reason for change - at 77K and 9 years old I needed to spend a few K on it, so was initially looking at 3 year old 991's before going all sensible and going for a SUV :)

In order to beat the VED increase the car needs to be consigned to the dealer - mine is still in no mans land :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back