Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Re-chromed turbo tips

silvermilnec

Albert Park
I was never happy with the finish on the exhaust tips, the chrome was thin from over cleaning and was pitted and I could never no matter what I used get the carbon build up off the inside, £75 money well spent I think!

Attachments

• img_5808_651.jpg
    img_5808_651.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 4,990
  • img_5809_136.jpg
    img_5809_136.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 4,990
  • img_5810_234.jpg
    img_5810_234.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 4,990
very nice who did that for you mate. :thumb: mmmm I must have some chrome that needs doing somewhere :thumb:

Not s good as yours but not bad. Dishwasher and autosol with new stainless clamps :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0568_207.jpg
    img_0568_207.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 4,921
Looks superb, who did the chrome plating?

Stever845 said:
Not s good as yours but not bad. Dishwasher and autosol with new stainless clamps :thumb:

Steve did you wait until :thewife: :thewife: :thewife: was out before doing that in the dishwasher :thumb:

No she just said I can buy her a new one if i break it , had all kinds in their lol does a mega job :thumb:

Stever845 said:
No she just said I can buy her a new one if i break it , had all kinds in their lol does a mega job :thumb:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

:thumb:

Can't beat nice and shiny tips.

:D

Stever845 said:

Wow - did you put anything special in there or just a normal dishwasher tab?
Very effective....

Normal dishwasher tab then a bit of autosol polish :thumb:

I don't know where silvermilnec got his done mine were done in my kitchen
lol

The dishwasher actually got them looking like that!? With some help from the polish obviously.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back