Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jolly Boys' Outing 2017 - Snowdonia

HPNer

Imola
Some of you may be aware that there a group of 15 or so of us off on a Jolly Boys Outing to North Wales in April.

For various reasons the thread has been closed to those not on the trip.
However, unfortunately one of our group has had to drop out due to unforeseeable force majeure.

This leaves one room free at the well known country Inn where we have block booked the whole place.

So if you would like to come on the trip, PM me and I can give you more details of the gig.

:thumb:

As you know I am on the trip Phil .......... but cannot access the sub forum ....... I have made a post in the 911uk.com inc site news, help & feedback forum ....... but either they are all having their tea or an over long dump ...... :(

Who has dropped out?

madalaa said:
As you know I am on the trip Phil .......... but cannot access the sub forum ....... I have made a post in the 911uk.com inc site news, help & feedback forum ....... but either they are all having their tea or an over long dump ...... :(

For individual issues such as this, especially if it's deemed an urgent issue, a pm to 911uk is always the best bet.

FYI MODS can't do anything other than pass the message on and if you have a look somebody advised you that they had half an hour before you posted the above. :roll:

...... whoops sorry our Terry ...... is it that time of the month again ...... :roll: ...... ;)

Hi,
let me know if this space is still available, as I think I need a break before we go to Germany.
Trevor

Will PM my details.

TJ ....... you are right on the door step ....... hopefully welcome on board ...... :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back