Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 c4 suspension

lowman15

I'd like to change the suspension on my car, i think it sits a bit high. Can anyone recommend a product?

Hi,
Most seem to fit Bilstien. The only thing you need to check is the rear shock top mounts. They differ from early to late cars. Try Design 911 for price and fit.
Lovely looking car :thumb:

Hi,

Nice car :thumb:

I have Bilstein B16's (fully adjustable) on my 1990 C2 they are great but they don't like salt at all, even a minuscule amount is going to spoil the surface of the shocks. I never take it out in the winter but I had to make a visit to Redtek in spring once and that was enough to damage them. They took quite a bit of cleaning up and then needed protecting.

No issues now but if I was doing it again I think I'd go for Ohlins. The Bilsteins were a straight fit with no modification to the mounts but I've since had Rennline camber plates and rear top mounts.

Good luck,
Paul

Koni FSD with lowering springs were recomended to me by Centre of Gravity as a good no nonsence option. Come in at c£1k + fitting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back