Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C2 PSE Exhaust Mufflers and gubbins. Dansk trade?

Martin996RSR

Montreal
Porsche 996 C2 PSE exhaust mufflers and associated switching paraphernalia for sale or swap for Dansk or other mufflers.

I took mine off today and was horrified at how much they weigh. I'd rather have a lighter Dansk system, so if there is anyone out there who would like to trade them for their Dansk then they're more than welcome.

Hi Martin,
I'd definitely consider that. I have dansk sports boxes I fitted last summer and have covered about 300 miles with.

As long as your boxes are sound and not rotten I'd be very interested. Are you sure you're that desperate to shed a few KGs? The Dansk sound good but PSE is the daddy. 8)

Very interested in buying your silencers, if in good condition.

Can you post some pictures please.

Thanks for the replies chaps, I'll take the exhaust off over thecoming days and post pictures. The seams along the bottom edges are starting to go, but I'm happy to get them welded up prior to selling/swapping.

As you can imagine, it's not been easy to take it off the car as it was still being held on by the original hardware, and so far only one side is off.

Yes pop some pics up Martin and give us a look.
I thought they may have been these ones but you haven't got them off yet.
:wink:

eBay 232268633665

Those are significantly worse than mine. It looks like the pipe has cracked where in meets the silencer on that ebay one.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovecars
Back