Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

where to buy 18650 batteries and not be ripped off?

tim993

I'm after some new ones for my bike lights and torches, but it appears to be a complete minefield of cheap Chinese copies / wrapped to look like ones from a proper manufacturer.

Can anyone advise a reliable place or seller to gets these from and which brands perform best from actual experience?

Google search either takes me to a very interesting US site run by a guy who tests and rates them - but no help with where to buy them in the UK (obviously) or dozens of ad-sponsored links to general sellers of 'stuff'.

There are hundreds on amazon but you don't have to look very far for feedback pointing out that the capacities have been over-stated or they have arrived in generic packaging with no sign of the manufacturer's name claimed in the listing...

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

tim

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back