Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carbon fibre repair

HSC911

Can anyone recommend someone/somewhere to re-lacquer GT3 RS carbon wing end plates please?

Have got minor scratches, not through to the carbon in my opinion, but could be (see pics below).

Thanks in advance.

:thumb:

IMG_9539_zpsfnaznk9y.jpg

IMG_9540_zpssnywqyq5.jpg

IMG_9541_zpsgdkhjs3d.jpg

IMG_9538_zpskqaxya5h.jpg

IMG_9537_zpsr8mgetrm.jpg

IMG_9536_zpsbgd9lceb.jpg

Bit left field, however we used magic man to touch up some decorative carbon fibre panels that had been graffiti etched with a pen knife. They did a great job and you couldn't see the repair.

Here's a linky

http://www.magicman.co.uk/

Thank you both very much for replying, I didn't hit the notify thing :pc:

Buy cheap, buy twice is my motto, so I don't mind the £££.

I have heard of them too for some reason, will come back to me at some point.

I will give them a bell and update :thumb:

I have had carbon items made by RPM Technic , they know our cars and can repair and/or re lacquer items give them a call speak to LYDIA MARSHALL she was really helpful :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
I have had carbon items made by RPM Technic , they know our cars and can repair and/or re lacquer items give them a call speak to LYDIA MARSHALL she was really helpful :thumb:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back