Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Saturday morning drive

Solarized

Good morning all.
Had a fantastic drive in the old 993 yesterday.
It's great to be using it again after recent hibernation.
Hope you're all having as much fun in yours :thumbs:

Attachments

• image_886.jpeg
    image_886.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 2,864
  • image_633.jpeg
    image_633.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 2,864
You could do with a new camera.......all the colour's gone funny :?

......and :welcome:

4.5 years to make your first post.

:congrats:

Perhaps he's been busy in PhotoShop :dont know:

That lake has been drained now. It's all retail park and affordable homes (well, the homes are affordable, the flood Insurance is exorbitant)

:D
Thanks guys yes my pics are usually taken with an ancient coal operated phone and I like to mess about with the editing function. Apologies for the very poor quality. :thumb:

Attachments

• image_420.jpeg
    image_420.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 2,797
  • image_757.jpeg
    image_757.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 2,797
........ I retrieve mine from winter storage this Wednesday ....... :)

Solarized said:
Thanks guys yes my pics are usually taken with an ancient coal operated phone and I like to mess about with the editing function. Apologies for the very poor quality. :thumb:

Is the first pic the Rest and Be Thankfull?

Is your car black with marble grey - if so I have your little sister :grin:

ColinC said:
Solarized said:

Is the first pic the Rest and Be Thankfull?

Is your car black with marble grey - if so I have your little sister :grin:

Well done Colin indeed it is the rest and be thankful.

My car is MB metallic with classic grey ( early sports seats ) no widget and valve stems aren't facing the crest so I do appreciate that's me black balled from the illuminati already :D. It's a manual though and it has passed the 100K mark so practically worthless, well maybe '25 bags' on a good day however I absolutey love it to bits and can't see me ever parting with it. :thumb: :floor: It's in fantastic condition and drives very indeed.

Solarized said:
My car is MB metallic with classic grey ( early sports seats ) no widget and valve stems aren't facing the crest so I do appreciate that's me black balled from the illuminati already :D. It's a manual though and it has passed the 100K mark so practically worthless, well maybe '25 bags' on a good day however I absolutey love it to bits and can't see me ever parting with it. :thumb: :floor: It's in fantastic condition and drives very indeed.

Welcome to the world of the rabbit hutch, where you'll find more black balls from the illuminati than potted by Ronnie O'Sullivan.

There are a few of us!

But great spec you've got there, including I see, the early 993 Softback Sports Seats, which in my very humble opinion are superior in every respect to the 'hallowed' hardbacks, except perhaps in the elevated 'en primeur' collector price.
:grin:
The fact that's its over 100k indicates that it's less likely to be clocked too . .
:bandit:

As for being an MB metallic, would that be the same metallic blue-black I had on my 190E 2.3-16 in 1985?
:floor:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back