Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pick up tomorrow

After what seems like a very long month since placing a deposit on my new to me 997s, pick up day is tomorrow. Can't wait to get her. Fingers crossed for some decent weather for it's first run out to Midlands Breakfast Club on Sunday.

Enjoy, Hope it's a fun drive back

thats nothing, my 1 month wait turned into a 4 month nightmare! Eventually things were sorted and these days i'm enjoying life listening to the sounds of the Mezger

One more sleep then Jonny. Enjoy tomorrow :grin:

Any links to your purchase? We share your enthusiasm. I was up and away at 4.30am to collect mine.....Couldn't sleep. Enjoy your day

I had to wait for my Megane 275 cup S to get picked up last weekend. The car had also just come into the dealers and needed a few jobs doing so realistically wouldn't have been ready until last weekend.

This the pre pick up vivid. Hope it works.

https://video.citnow.com/vthcDWKKLC_

JonnyBaddeley said:
I had to wait for my Megane 275 cup S to get picked up last weekend. The car had also just come into the dealers and needed a few jobs doing so realistically wouldn't have been ready until last weekend.

This the pre pick up vivid. Hope it works.

https://video.citnow.com/vthcDWKKLC_

You're car really looks fantastic. My 300 mile drive home post collection was quite surreal. I'd waited decades and then it happened. I remember it well, I savour it regularly and enjoy the car daily

I've waited decades since driving my uncles SC sport on my 21st. Had lots of quick cars but this is the pinnacle for me. Cheers for positive comment. Shame the weather is shite!

That paintwork is absolutely stunning. 8)

Jonny, health to enjoy and hope you smile from ear-to-ear. :thumb:

I collected mine in November and can count on my fingers the number of dry days to really enjoy the car.

Nice car :thumb:

Good luck and good :driving:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back