Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

made a shallow dent

Palladium

I cant believe it, I was taking out an old damaged rear light unit, and lent down with my palm on the engine lid, and have made a shallow indentation, I dident even put much pressure on it, its one of those dents that's noticeable more at an angle or in a light.

Any suggestions.? its to the side but not on the side.

A good PDR tech should be able to remove the dent no problem. Where are you in the country, I can maybe recommend someone .

I got it out, heated it with a hairdryer, got a kitchen wooden spatula, wrapped it in a cloth and managed to get a bit of leverage from inside the engine lid and now you wouldn't know. :thumb:

:eek: Guys like you will put me out of business :floor:

sorry mate, I don't think I would have handled a bigger dent so easily though. :thumb:

Pleased it worked out for you, nothing worse than a dent in your p & j especially self inflicted.

On the other hand, I love them in other peoples cars :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back