Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlight electric adjusters

Prattie

Trainee
Hi

Ive not written for a while been busy with another little project an addition of a STAAAAAAG! as clarkson would say.

Anyhow noticed the 993 right hand headlight adjuster wont move either way. Tried ensuring plug in place etc but any more clues.
Also does anyone know which way the adjuster should move when changing from right to left hand if travelling abroad?

steve

I had a similar problem with one of mine after fitting HIDs.
I took the arch liner off a bit so I could really push the connection home into the back of the headlight and then all worked.

Prattie said:
Hi

Ive not written for a while been busy with another little project an addition of a STAAAAAAG! as clarkson would say.

Anyhow noticed the 993 right hand headlight adjuster wont move either way. Tried ensuring plug in place etc but any more clues.
Also does anyone know which way the adjuster should move when changing from right to left hand if travelling abroad?

steve

Hi,

I had a Stag many years ago, had the engine rebuilt twice and then gave up :x I had a lot of fun with the car.... when it was running!

I've attached the hand book page regarding the head lights for you, hope this helps.

ATB :)

Attachments

• porsche_head_lights_180.jpg
    porsche_head_lights_180.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 1,327
  • porsche_side_lights_194.jpg
    porsche_side_lights_194.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,323

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member