Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hiscox insurance. Agreed valuations + 10%

Andyvvc

Hi all. I've renewed with AIB but this time against Hiscox rather than Marker Study.

Is anyone else with Hiscox on an agreed valuation plan? I've opted for this rather than a 'market value' plan because (i believe) Hiscox are pretty good at paying out an agreed value with zero fuss (God forbid i ever need a payout!)

AIB mentioned that the Hiscox plan also allows for a 10% increase in agreed value thru the year, thus if I can prove the value of my car is more than the original agreed value Hiscox will honor the value + 10%. As i own a 996T that seemed like quite a nice policy feature.

Anyone else aware of this 10% value allowance?

Paperwork has yet to arrive so i have nothing physical to check yet from Hiscox.

Ta

Andyvvc said:

Paperwork has yet to arrive so i have nothing physical to check yet from Hiscox.

Ta
Hi Andyvvc, what did you conclude in the end?

ch3tman said:
Andyvvc said:

Ta

I too am looking at AIB / Hiscox for my 6T so would also be interested
:thumb:

Sorry guys been off the forum for a fair few weeks.

I'm yet to completely determine the 10% value. Will check paperwork again next week. I've used AIB as brokers so it might be worth checking that with them?

I did an agreed value on my 76 aircooled cost me £20 with classicline valid for 2 yrs

adamw said:
ch3tman said:
Andyvvc said:

Ta

I too am looking at AIB / Hiscox for my 6T so would also be interested
:thumb:

I have the Hiscox via AIB policy as well, all cars with agreed values

https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/

+1 for the hiscox policy thru Darren and the team at AIB. Great policy for multiple cars and multiple addresses including winter storage locations. Benefit of friends being covered and European cover mean a lot less fafing for European road trips etc.

Agreed value Policy is cost effective vs "high street" policies when multiple cars are involved.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back