Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alpine W925R +Alpine camera & Rainbow Amp Now Sold

Benjs

Montreal
It's a W925R double din head unit which does sat nav/ DAB/IPOD and Bluetooth phone. It also comes with the Alpine reversing camera.. To go with the unit there is a Rainbow Beats 2 amp so you get the best sound out of it. It also has a silver 997 surround. It comes with all the cables to connect it into a 997 with the ASK optical set up. It's less than 12 months old and only selling as I have sold the car. Original set up cost £1500 plus fitting. I'm selling for £600.

Attachments

• dsc_0964_1024x576_148.jpg
    dsc_0964_1024x576_148.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 5,578
  • dsc_0965_1024x576_181.jpg
    dsc_0965_1024x576_181.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 5,578
Ben, I want just the Amp as I have the rest the same as you. would you be prepared to sell it on its own .Phil :thumb:

Thanks Ben :thumb:

How compatible with Android is this set up Ben? (And yes Phil I will do a deal with you :thumbs: ) :thumb:

New997buyer said:
How compatible with Android is this set up Ben? (And yes Phil I will do a deal with you :thumbs: ) :thumb:

Thanks Paul, If you go for it and are happy for me to get the amp that would be great. the head unit is very nice I have had the same model fitted for the last 18 months or so and Ben is not wrong about the original cost fitted. it will give you blue tooth , 3d maps with 3d motorway junctions showing you exactly which lane to be in and alternative route if jams appear , postcode location , split screen for nav and music , DAB ,DVDs, music streaming spotify etc , ipod or similar link music and movies, mine is in my centre console, the fascia is a good match to the rest of the centre section. you can download nice Porsche splash screen and best bit speed camera locations :thumb: :thumb:

I've used it for Bluetooth phone and music with Sony & Samsung android handsets no problem. You could also use the USB cable connection for media. Plus all the above Phil said

Okay chaps looking good. Some clarifying questions if I may?

Firstly I've an 07 turbo. Any idea if I've the ASK setup mentioned? And how I'd find out?

Secondly Phil, can you let me know (by PM is fine) how much I've to sell you the amp for? As I've no idea but know you're an honourable chap and will tell me the truth!

Then we can finalise the details I think :thumbs:

If it's 07 was the same year as mine so good start. If you haven't got Bose then most likely it will be ASK. Easy way to check is if you undo the triangle/tool kit cover in the frunk there will be a silver amp behind it approx 200mm square.

All above said if you don't it may just need a new cable to connect.

Thanks Ben. Mine has the Bose amp. Let me do a quick check as I know you don't want to split it? But definitely interested :thumbs:

New997buyer said:
Okay chaps looking good. Some clarifying questions if I may?

Firstly I've an 07 turbo. Any idea if I've the ASK setup mentioned? And how I'd find out?

Secondly Phil, can you let me know (by PM is fine) how much I've to sell you the amp for? As I've no idea but know you're an honourable chap and will tell me the truth!

Then we can finalise the details I think :thumbs:

Paul PM sent :thumb:

This head unit will be fine with Bose fibre optic cables you just need a MOST optical interface which I had to get as mine although not Bose did have the fibre optic cable, it seems Porsche did fit some with FO and some without non bose, but all Bose cars have fibre optic cables . The MOST units seem to vary from below £100 to £300 depends on which you buy but a quick "which MOST interface " on the forum would give you the best prices and from who that the guys on here have done :thumb: :grin:

Re: My Car

SamUK said:
Hi,

wondered if you were able to give me a quick call to help me understand what this com valve and what i can do to get it moved.

Spoke to 9m and they said if its seized may end up being an engine out job..

Sam, have you posted this here by mistake mate as I dont know what your referring to :thumb:

lol..yes i had...

please edit your post and remove my number...

thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back