Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Quick Pic

Stever845

Monza
Hi guys just getting my head round posting a photo,anyway heres a picture of mine i hope

Attachments

• img_2663_303.jpg
    img_2663_303.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 4,361
:thumbs:

Well done. Nice car.

very nice :grin: :thumb:

Of course it's lovely, it's a Porsche 8) and I do like those wheels.

I've got lobsters but I always keep looking on eBay at those type.

Btw, how the dickens do you put up photos on here :?

Alfaian said:
Of course it's lovely, it's a Porsche 8) and I do like those wheels.

I've got lobsters but I always keep looking on eBay at those type.

Btw, how the dickens do you put up photos on here :?

Ian some use photo bucket,but I just pick the pic go to edit then resize click on pixels reduce to smaller than 600 pixles and post that works for me as it seems there is a pic size limit on the forum and below 600 pixels seems to be where its at. hope that helps mate :thumb:

Nice car congrats!
I'm sure it's not the easiest way but I take a picture, I then email it to myself picking medium size, I then save the emailed picture, this gives me the right size. Then choose file and attach, hope that helps :thumbs:

Thanks Phil and silver. I'm on an iPad and I've tried countless times to upload a photo of my car and other stuff but to no avail :frustrated:

It has to be me obviously :D

Alfaian said:
Thanks Phil and silver. I'm on an iPad and I've tried countless times to upload a photo of my car and other stuff but to no avail :frustrated:

It has to be me obviously :D

Hopefully one of those options will work for you mate, and we will suddenly see a stream of pics from you :grin:

Ha ha, don't hold your breath Phil I'm trying now and nowts happening :lol:

😂👍👍😂

Guys,
Nice pics of your cars ...I do like the 2S it's a beautiful car and in both silver and black they show the car off .... ( in fact ANY colour!)

Attachments

• image_333.jpeg
    image_333.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 4,210
Lovely car, enjoy :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back