Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Online parts diagrams/lists - prices?

X51 996

Hi,

Have already come across the Porsche PET parts catalogue which is pretty useful and obviously helps to save time when ordering parts at the local dealer.

Anyone know of anywhere you can check prices (or even order?) online though?

Coming from a long term background with Mercedes there's a dealer who's website allows price checking and ordering parts online - would be handy if there's something similar and quicker than phoning/visiting my local parts department to enquire each time :thumbs:

It's hard to know sometimes where to shop - often I find some parts are cheaper from main dealers than third party/aftermarket etc :)

Perfect - cheers guys, just what I was looking for :thumbs:

Thanks - yes I have come across D911, seems a good enough site for the most common parts - but the other two links are more what I was after as they seem to show almost all the bits listed on PET which is what I was after :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back