Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre Console Lid (leather trim/crest) group buy

Duffy

Trainee
Morning

as a follow on to the centre console paint group buy, it seems to me that it's the ideal time to organise a new group buy for this (as the lid's off anyway!)

Linas is happy to do the service for £125 plus VAT (as opposed to the £155 plus VAT he normally charges)

This thread discusses his work

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=103551&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=linus&start=280

This is his site

http://www.designls.co.uk

He's very well thought of within the Porsche community.

Anybody else up for it?

1. Duffy

I'm interested. Would he consider the rear cubby being included at a discounted price too ?

Nik said:
I'm interested. Would he consider the rear cubby being included at a discounted price too ?

What part do you mean by the rear cubby?

Edited: Sorry worked that one out, if you are keen then I'll ask if he'll do that as an extra.

I'm probably going to get the seats done at the same time so we'll see what he says.

:)

Cool

1. Duffy - lid and seats
2. Stephen - lid and console (TBC)
3. Nik - lid and rear cubby (all TBC)

Duffy have you decided if it's crest or Porsche word your going for :thumb:

Phil 997 said:

It'll be crest for me, I don't think all 5 have to be the same and there are a few things he can do.

I've just re-read his email and still interpret it that way albeit maybe I'm seeing what I want to see.

Was it limited to one choice before Phil?

A quick question, how is this crest done? Is it press on to create the outline?

Cheers

J

I've just gone for the word Porsche on mine- turn around is 2 wks ATM

On the last group buy you could have any of the design, I and another forum member paid for the tooling for "Carrera 4S" the quality is spot on! Stupidly I sold the 4S about a month after having it done, first mod on the turbo was the console lid done embossed "turbo"

Best £150 I've spent on any of my Porsches👍

-- 997 -- said:
A quick question, how is this crest done? Is it press on to create the outline?

Cheers

J

Morning

It's pressed into the leather with a metal die I believe.

Pics or my 4S and Turbo

Attachments

• img_4s_4980_306.jpg
    img_4s_4980_306.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5,557
  • img_turbo_4986_110.jpg
    img_turbo_4986_110.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5,557
They look excellent, I can't wait to get it done.

I'm also trying to get a set percentage discount for any other work sent in at the same time.

We'll see what he says.

Here is the finished result with the crest.

Attachments

• dsc_0020_147.jpg
    dsc_0020_147.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 5,498
Duffy said:
Phil 997 said:

It'll be crest for me, I don't think all 5 have to be the same and there are a few things he can do.

I've just re-read his email and still interpret it that way albeit maybe I'm seeing what I want to see.

Was it limited to one choice before Phil?

No mate you could have any colour and any embossing as long as there were 5 orders . :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back