Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

And its goodbye from me - Please forgive me Ive bought a BMW

wilpert

After around 6 years, 4 Porsches and 90 k daily drive miles, Ive decided to go for a "sensible" daily drive and commit the sin of buying a BMW.

I collect it on Friday this week and I confess i dont have the same buzz that i would have had if it had been a Porsche of any kind but I will be picking up a nearly new (ex demo car) witha nice spec and for the first time in my life i will be getting money back.

For anybody who can bear to look, here it is :

http://www.spireautomotive.com/bmw/used-bmw/4-series-coup-3-0td-430d-xdrive-m-sport-kf16mvm

I went for the 430 over the 435 for fuel economy and because i thought it had a good spec, plus i love the colour combo.

Happy Dayz

Good luck you will be back :hand:

Erm...Ok...goodluck, looks like a nice shiny new BMW... I guess :thumb:

On a positive note, the 430 is more powerful than the 420.

:thumb:

I will be back but i'm looking forward to a bit more comfort in my daily drive and the fact that I will be carting the kids some days, as I will be moving a bit further away from my work made my mind up.

My 15 yo is over 6ft so i made sure I got a sunroof too , "think giraffe with head out of the roof"

And there's me feeling guilty for going 996.1 to Boxster 987.2!

Beemer looks like a good deal for the mileage/year. Enjoy.

Right move nice place :thumb:

CFo said:
And there's me feeling guilty for going 996.1 to Boxster 987.2!

Beemer looks like a good deal for the mileage/year. Enjoy.

yeh, it ws a 50k car new, so what ive lost on mine ive gained on the BM

I see you're hooked on that colour combo :hand: Very good spec, only thing missing is possibly Head Up Display :dont know:

Zingari said:
I see you're hooked on that colour combo :hand: Very good spec, only thing missing is possibly Head Up Display :dont know:

i drove one with that on it and it was a big distraction imho.
yes to the colour combo, its the refined gentleman colour combination.

Looks nice. You'll love it. Nice and torquey.

I was even enjoying my torquey van tonight (3 litre turbo diesel). Strange but true!

Nice new gaff dude :thumb:

Plenty of room for a nice double/triple garage when circumstances permit :grin:

You only live once :thumb:

Hate beemers, nice colour though :grin:

No shame in getting a BMW .......I love my 1M

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back