Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Purists look away now ....

askgeez

The illuminati will need to sit down in a darkened room after watching this :grin:

I like the colour.... and possibly the door handles...

But Jesus , has a 911 ever been as butchered as this one. :?:
And why oh why call it a 918 RSR

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhCO6nj58cE

Agree that the colour is nice, especially with the slight two tone effect.

Wouldn't mind taking it for a blast!

It's an abortion of a car.
What makes people who do mod cars successful is a coherent and consistent design philosophy on each project. This looks like someone had a bunch of 911 spares from various models and he's plugged them all together.
In saying that I liked the vent in front of the wheel arch, the wheels and car colour.
Other than that....well

As it started out as only a shell of race car that would have most probably been junked at some stage I applaud the guy ....... not too sure about the V8 in the back though ...... and what a superb paint job ....... I like it ...... :)

He mentioned that they couldn't get the BHP out of the Porsche motor so ended up with the LS motor tweaked to give about 550 bhp. Is there not space in an older 911 to get a twin turbo motor (996 type)?? Pretty sure there's plenty of street UK cars making more bhp if it would fit.

Anyone seen it tried successfully? Water cooled classic 911??

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back