Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bilstein PSS9 996 coilover kit.

Slippydiff

Imola
ekoYMZxe.jpg

Zdq8sfr0.jpg

cv04oVxd.jpg

To fit 996 GT2 and GT3

BUT WAIT ....... !!!!!

They'll fit a 996 C2 as well :

http://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/462218-installed-gt3-suspension-on-996-c2.html

You'll need a set of front and rear 996 GT3/GT2 top mounts (or the equivalent from Elephant, Tarrett etc)

You'll also need a set of GT2/3 droplinks (these are ridiculously expensive, so it's easier and far cheaper to make your own).
I have one front and one rear already made up (both are adjustable so you can set your corner weights without any preload on the anti-roll bars.

I can point any potential purchasers in the direction of vendors for the other two ARB droplinks, they should cost £45 for the pair.

These make for an excellent fast road set up and provide far better control than the standard OE non-adjustable Bilsteins.

http://www.fvd.de/de/en/Porsche-0/-...Kit_996_GT2__GT3__GT3_RS_for_OEM_springs.html

All the spring seats and locking collars have been treated with aluminum paste, so nothing is seized and thus everything will be free and easy to adjust.

The damping adjustment is easy : The rears are adjusted from inside the car, the fronts have an easily accessed adjuster knob at the base of the front struts (no fiddly Allen keys needed to carry out adjustments)

£545 ovno

Please note these will NOT fit Turbo's C4's etc.

Would prefer collection, but will post at purchasers expense.

Oof! They'd be a great addition to a Carrera. Wish I had the cash.

Hope you're well anyway Henry. Apologies for the long time no speak (had a crappy year from summer '15 to summer '16. I'd love a proper catch up at some point, see what you're up to Porsche wise and everything else.

Anyway I hope you're well and all is good at your end. All the best.
:thumb:

Stupid Question #1 for 2017.

Will these fit a 987 ??

Already have the GT2 droplinks for the rear so this would be a nice, cheap upgrade if it all fits?!?

Cheers,

JR

PSS9's

OMG I really, really NEED these in my life 😍

Jay Are said:
Stupid Question #1 for 2017.

Will these fit a 987 ??

Already have the GT2 droplinks for the rear so this would be a nice, cheap upgrade if it all fits?!?

Cheers,

JR

Not stupid at all. But alas not, they fronts may fit 987 (pretty sure they would a 986) but the rears are completely different I suspect (and I'd imagine the spring/damper rates would be wrong too)

Hi,
Just to check these are an upgrade and a straight fit on a GT3 996?

I think my suspension is still original and maybe a refresh this year!

Dan

You have email.. :mechanic:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back