Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What's it worth..

:popcorn:

GLWTS

Surely it's worth 5 grand more than that? Or do dealers really take the piss on mark up?

Nothing to add apart from good luck with the sale. Nice looking car in a good colour combo.
It seems very reasonably priced. I don't follow prices of Turbos much but weren't they that price 4 or 5 years ago?
It's a manual too. The best type. :thumb:

Marky911 said:
Nothing to add apart from good luck with the sale. Nice looking car in a good colour combo.
It seems very reasonably priced. I don't follow prices of Turbos much but weren't they that price 4 or 5 years ago?
It's a manual too. The best type. :thumb:

To give you an indication of prices that sort of time ago, I have had my turbo now for just over 6 years. When I bought it it was on 21k miles, 2004 x50 manual, coupe with aerokit, polar silver with black leather. I paid £36k. From what I can see this was around the lowest point for the prices, they then stabilised, and in the last couple of years have picked up.

This car looks great, I will pass the details on to a friend who is possibly in the market for one. GLWS.

MC

Marky911 said:

4 years ago a 996 Turbo with 107k miles up would have been c£20k privately.

I paid £29,995 for a 2004 car with 48k miles from a dealer in 2013. Mine was a Tip' but at that time manuals were only £2 dearer.

Ah right. I was guessing they took off around the same time as everything else, GT3s, 964s etc. £30k seemed cheap to me but maybe not then.

Cheers for the wishes of good luck gents.
I considered holding off until March/April but don't see any harm in putting her up now, if the car is for someone then they will take it....I hope haha.

Looking around this is priced well I think considering the colour combo manual etc most if not all other turbo's are priced higher regardless of colour or tip etc

Priced it to sell so shall see if she does.

Oz

Great spec and price - this is my perfect car!

Sorely tempted but have convinced myself over last few months that the turbo is sadly not a realistic option for me right now - sold my 3rd car in Dec as I put 500 miles on it that year.

Just wondering if the price might be a little low and people wonder if something might be wrong with it!!

skinny_monkey said:
Great spec and price - this is my perfect car!

Sorely tempted but have convinced myself over last few months that the turbo is sadly not a realistic option for me right now - sold my 3rd car in Dec as I put 500 miles on it that year.

Just wondering if the price might be a little low and people wonder if something might be wrong with it!!

I would see low annual mileage as being a very good reason to be investing in a Turbo right now!

I agree that, if all stacks up, then the car could offer great value for money.

You have a point but personally I don't like cars to just sit there. And after I lost 20% on my 944 S2, not sure the missus would be up for another of my Porsche 'investments' :nooo:

skinny_monkey get it bought mate haha. Those 500miles would be big smile miles tho...

I did wonder if as you say the lower price would put people off, but I've seen a lot of the cars on PH etc just sitting there and sitting there....definitely a fine balance either it's too cheap or too expensive haha.

Oz

A GLWS from me too.

Looks a well spec'd car, can I ask...why is your spoiler up in the pics? I would be concerned that the rams are faulty. If not, then I would state that in any adverts that you have (not sure if you have or not already!)

:thumb:

Hi mate, yep I've put in the ad that I've removed the hydraulics and fitted a kit to maintain it in the up position.

HSC911 said:
A GLWS from me too.

Looks a well spec'd car, can I ask...why is your spoiler up in the pics? I would be concerned that the rams are faulty. If not, then I would state that in any adverts that you have (not sure if you have or not already!)

:thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back