Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seems to good to be true?

Smells fishy to me, willing to take PX?

Looks suspiciously cheap to me.

Also, call me picky, but 0/10 for spelling. However, with proper DD done, it *might* be a good one.

Seems to sell a lot of cars on Fleabay.

Trader hiding as private?

Granted £19500 for a cab with that mileage is cheap but it is january

imo.. its a "sound straight " car and he's nicked it at auction for £15k or

its mechanically f*cked and/or telling porkies about cat d cat c status

anyone local go and have a sniff ?

To be honest with you, the bad spelling and grammar would put me off immediately :?:

my mum always said, if in doubt, don't.

I also don't bother responding to lots of spelling mistakes.

leave it well alone.

cheap means pay less but lose it all,

or pay a lot and keep it all. (from a bonafide seller)

MaxA said:
Smells fishy to me, willing to take PX?

I've found that usually, if it smells like a fish... it is a fish.

As all in the posts, the geezer cant spell and at that price, something aint right...

j

if I knew enough about these cars and was in the market I would be all over this. The ad doesn't worry me at all. Could be a genuine bargain for someone.
It's worthy of call to assess further in my opinion.

i just got my 997.1 Carrera s coupe manual with sports chrono with 65k on the clock and just serviced at RPM with full history as the guy needed the money for Christmas a lot cheaper than that. they can be hard for people to sell as a bit to old for finance etc

Price seems fair enough to me - 997s are popping up everywhere at the moment between £15k - £20k. Whether this one's any good though :dont know:

MOT history on it is bob on. Apart from a mark on the windscreen, it's never had an advisory since 2010 and it's passed every year.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back