Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Love him or hate him, this 993 powered 964 is pretty awesome

MilSub

I like!

It's a lovely thing. I follow him on social media and he's a true enthusiast with many cool cars. He's a little eccentric perhaps, but to hate him would be a bit much :nooo:

I agree Dom, in my opinion we need more people like Magnus Walker who are not afraid to do their own thing .. but there are people out there who for some reason don't feel the same way :dont know:

That engine sound is just :cloud9:

I love what he does, not sure why people get so uppity. Probably jealousy!

Whenever I watch videos like that I just want to go out and drive like a loon!

A man after my own heart as I too like to modify to my own taste. My 993 is slowly becoming a hot rod in my own sense.
Some great touches on his 964 and loving the rear light clusters.

I also have a ba$tardised e34 wagon with genuine Alpina bits and an M3 motor under the bonnet. It may not be for most but I enjoy it. ;)

C.

cableguy said:
A man after my own heart as I too like to modify to my own taste. My 993 is slowly becoming a hot rod in my own sense.
Some great touches on his 964 and loving the rear light clusters.

I also have a ba$tardised e34 wagon with genuine Alpina bits and an M3 motor under the bonnet. It may not be for most but I enjoy it. ;)

C.

I think that is the key .. modifying a car to exactly your own requirements with no regard to anything apart from the pleasure and enjoyment that you get by driving and owning it! :thumbs:

I enjoyed that ....... who was the second guy ....... I know him but cant remember his name ....... anyway it would have been nice if he changed gear a bit more ...... I did notice the odd puff of smoke on a couple of gear shifts when Magnus was driving and I guess if it rains he has the wipers stuffed in the gloves box with an adjustable spanner to hand ...... ;)

The engine sounded very nice ....... :)

madalaa said:
The engine sounded very nice ....... :)

Couldn't agree more - just watching that makes you feel like booking a car tour! :lol: :bandit:

Love him or hate him it's guys like him, Singer etc (all Brits) who have made vintage Porsche cool. Personally I think he is darn awesome. His stable is amazing; he has a fashion label and treats his cats like his clothes. Lived-in, customised and tailored to his needs.

There are a ton of nice vids out there on him. Interesting chap.

MattyR said:
Love him or hate him it's guys like him, Singer etc (all Brits) who have made vintage Porsche cool. Personally I think he is darn awesome. His stable is amazing; he has a fashion label and treats his cats like his clothes. Lived-in, customised and tailored to his needs.

There are a ton of nice vids out there on him. Interesting chap.

Poor cats... Meeeow :grin:

C.

He's a fellow Sheffielder so what's not to like. Actually a few bits on the car I don't like, the rear lights look a bit gash blended in like that and it's smoking like a good un on throttle lift for every gear change under load, God knows what's going on if that's a fresh built 3.8. The suspension comfort/compliance has been given up to make it look Uber cool and hug the arches.

However I'd have one of those in an instant given the noise, drama, light weight and general coolness. he builds what he likes not what everyone else wants. I like the way his own alloys offset perfectly fills the width of the car rears. I've got some 11" rears on mine which slightly stretch the 285s and love how the deep dish /tyre sit in the rear fat arches.

With 300bhp or so at the wheels and little weight that thing will fly and be an absolute hoot.

(all Brits) who have made vintage Porsche cool.

....... and one of the coolest of all ....... not an "outlaw" per se ....... but Tony Hatter who designed the 993 ........ :bow:

madalaa said:

....... and one of the coolest of all ....... not an "outlaw" per se ....... but Tony Hatter who designed the 993 ........ :bow:

Amen brother!

MattyR said:
madalaa said:

Amen brother!

Hallelujah to that!

Sounds epic 8) :cop: :thumb:

Looks lower than a snakes genitals too.....looks like it handles well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back