Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this THE ONE?

Hi - just my pennyworth...

Is there a hardtop that is also provided ?

Be interesting to see MOT history if you had the number plate details ?

Personally I would say £17K would be the right place for this - (£15K private).

But easy to say when this might be the best one available at the moment!

Good luck :thumb:

That's probably the April 2017 price. Looks a bit 'toppy' for a summer car in January.

It's nice to see that it was well used in the first 5 years.

£16k tops.

Looks in good shape and has plenty of desirable options but I paid £14k for a 2003 manual coupe last summer and Tips and cabs are less sought after.

I also looked at one with a grey interior, they don't seem to keep their looks as well as black, just a thought.

Not at that price...

To echo others, that seems very overpriced. That is C4S money for a tiptronic convertible with mileage that isn't that low.

When I bought mine around the middle of last year, cab tiptronics were the cheapest available and whilst it seems prices have risen, not by that much.

£16k does seem to be about right for that car.

PCT cars are just up the road from me and they know their business and their stock is usually spot on - go and have a look and a haggle its a quiet time for car dealers.

Del.

Wow, that is pricey, you can have my 3.4 tip for £10k!! :thumb:

I'd jump at a 3.4 tip cab for 10k if you are serious!!
Want heated seats though!

I PX'd my 996.2 Cab with 56K on it for £12K.
The dealer has it up for £15K so I'd say thats expensive.

Isn't the seller after a cab? :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back