Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Body parts

rstaichi

Silverstone
Hi guy's .. i'm looking for a pair of black plastic side skirts that attatch right at the bottom of the sills, i'm not quite sure what the correct name is for these i do know they fit the narrow body car.. any ideas ??

Hi,

Do you mean these?

ATB :)

Attachments

• side_sills_134.jpg
    side_sills_134.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 3,415
Yes those are the one's thanks :thumb: now where to buy them from, opc sell them?

rstaichi said:
Yes those are the one's thanks :thumb: now where to buy them from, opc sell them?

Yep OPC should have them or you can check with Matt at Type911. Design 911 are showing them at £100 plus VAT plus delivery.

I replaced these trim covers about 7 / 8 years ago and they were less than £40 each :eek:

Well it seems everything Porsche has gone up in value over the last 8 years ... 400 wow :eek: is there really any difference in the two?

rstaichi said:
Well it seems everything Porsche has gone up in value over the last 8 years ... 400 wow :eek: is there really any difference in the two?

You're not kidding, a plastic "Carrera" script badge in black that goes on the engine lid 6 years ago was £15, its now £40 :eek: don't ask how I know this :x

rstaichi said:

I've got a good 2nd hand drivers side sill cover if you want to pm me. For a nb car

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnducharme
Back