Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo for sale

elan

Monza
I came across this 996 Turbo (I should really stop looking :roll:) which looks quite interesting. The MOT history shows that on one year the car had done 30k miles. Would that put you off buying a car?

I wouldn't be worried, lot's of reasons why this could be. May have had a second car, then used this as his/her daily or went for a European trip or 5 one year, could be a number of reasons.

Best thing to do is ask first.

I'd be worried if it had MINUS 30k in any particular year! :sad:

Link for us to drool over :dont know:

Good luck with the search :thumb:

PS why don't you buy OLD996BUYER's 996 Turbo, assuming 911Virgin will be selling it soon.

Wouldn't worry me in the least, as long as it had been serviced properly. Regular use better in my view than 2000 miles in a year been ragged round the block from cold.

Still well under 8000 miles per year on average.

From the advert that looks like a very honest, value-for-money car.

It only did 34k miles in its first 10 years but in 2012 prices were rock-bottom so it may have been bought by someone with a specific budget wanting to do a serious amount of driving in luxury without worrying about depreciation.

35k miles in 12 months points to lots of motorway stuff so no problem - IF the oil change/service history for that period is also correct.

The mileage is only '911 average' now and the asking price is sensible.

Nice to have the OEM wheels included; looks so much better on them, to my eyes.

Obviously get it inspected, but looks perfectly reasonable.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stoker
Back