Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

IAM Insurance

SR911tt

Insured my 997 Turbo with IAM Surety administered by Cornmarket 028 9033 2111. The policy is with Aviva and the premium is less than my wife pays on her mpv!

Me Too,

Both my cars and both my motorcycles check every year and always cheapest, but you do have to be a member of the IAM.

Me Too,

Both my cars and both my motorcycles check every year and always cheapest, but you do have to be a member of the IAM.

That's interesting because when I wanted to insure my 911 about 6 months ago, they said it was not something they did.
Am an IAM member and have had my cars insured by them for longer than I care to remember. In fact, my BMW is with them.

They weren't competitive with AIB for us on the 911.
Been an IAM member for years, they are usually better than other insurers.
Maybe it's a Porsche thing.

Have been an IAM member for 30+ year and insured with them for most of that time. They covered my 987 Boxster S but would not accept either my 993 or my 964 - they don't seem keen on the older 'classic' models.

I'm just wondering if they (IAM) have an upper limit above which they will not insure.
Mine is a new 991.2.

VAP said:
I'm just wondering if they (IAM) have an upper limit above which they will not insure.
Mine is a new 991.2.

That could be it but some of our group have some really flash motors

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back