Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So who is going out for a drive, just for the love of

Albionmuz

Barcelona
driving their car today?

What a beautiful day down here on the South Coast.

A whizz up the A24 and wherever the mood takes me once warmed up.

Today is not the day to have a garage queen on SORN :D

Too right chum :thumb:

Had a great drive early yesterday morning down the B660 March to Kimbolton.

nipped out to get a paper after wash and vac, off to notts on Wednesday in it, that will be 200 odd miles round trip.

Had a real nice drive out in n,yorks durham and a bit of teeside,sun shining roads dry and not to much traffic.

Very plesant couple of hours had behind the wheel...merry christmas

Thought about taking the 911 out today as it was sunny but when I went outside it a frikin freezing and I have Cup2s on it so I changed my mind. :nooo:

230 mile round trip to Heathrow Terminal 4 to pick up a mate from OZ so he could surprise his fiancée.

Then a quick blast around local backroads to enjoy the cold air over the intercoolers. 👍🏻

the sc made light work of thame to Nottingham and back yesterday, had an early detour, roads closed because of idiots crashing, 3 on one stretch of road, I took it very easy, car drove like a new car, no shakes at speed, all dials reading as they should.

does about 26mpg on a run like yesterday, 20mpg on stop start journeys.

Palladium said:
the sc made light work of thame to Nottingham and back yesterday, had an early detour, roads closed because of idiots crashing, 3 on one stretch of road, I took it very easy, car drove like a new car, no shakes at speed, all dials reading as they should.

Saw a beautiful SC today, fabulous brown colour, in town on the A41 heading north towards the North Circular, left hooker. Don't know why but immediately thought of you. :oops:

Forums eh.

for sure - took a drive out in the rear-engined cylinder-count-divisible-by-three little rascal myself. :thumbs:

pzero said:
Palladium said:

Saw a beautiful SC today, fabulous brown colour, in town on the A41 heading north towards the North Circular, left hooker. Don't know why but immediately thought of you. :oops:

Forums eh.

well that's very kind, its probably because I am a bit of a lone voice singing the praises of the sc, in a world of 964, 993, and 997 superstars, lol.

I love that brown colour, I have to live with the boring silver. :thumb:

Palladium said:
pzero said:
Palladium said:

Forums eh.

well that's very kind, its probably because I am a bit of a lone voice singing the praises of the sc, in a world of 964, 993, and 997 superstars, lol.

I love that brown colour, I have to live with the boring silver. :thumb:
:worship:

Got back from holibobs last night and both cars were thick with frost. Am guessing it's been chilly over here lately?

Anyway, even though the x5 was ready to go, Mrs monkey went out and poured warm water over the windows and key lock this morning to get into her black car so it could go do the work run.

When asked why she wasn't taking the rig, she gave me one of those looks ( you know the 'are you an idiot or something?' Look) and responded "because the porsche needs a run and I need the Porsche'.

Withdrawal symptoms after only a week. That's the 911 effect for you!

8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back