Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Super rare C4 Lightweight for sale at TJS

NottsRS

"Porsche 911 - 964 Carrera 4 Lightweight, one of 20 special cars build

SUPER RARE PORSCHE CAR WITH A TOTAL PRODUCTION NUMBER OF ONLY 20 CARS HAND BUILD IN WEISSACH UNDER THE SUPERVISOR JàœRGEN BARTH WHO WAS RESPONSABLE FOR THIS PROJECT.

OUR CAR IS WITH GERMAN ROAD REGISTRATION WHICH IS UNIQUE AS THESE CARS WERE BUILD FOR COMPETITION AND DID NOT COME AS ROAD LEGAL CARS FROM THE FACTORY NORMALY.

DUE TO THE SPECIAL ORDER AND WISH OF THE FIRST OWNER THIS CAR CAME ON 17" MAGNESIUM RIMS, CUSTOM PAINT " FLOWER YELLOW " AND ROAD REGISTERED

THE CAR IS BASICLY A NEW CAR WITH ONLY 550 KM COVERED SINCE IT WAS DELIVERED AS IT WAS SINCE A COLLECTORS PIECE."

Don't often see these come up for sale. I imagine it will be up for an astronomical sum :eek:

Attachments

• content_10294dt_153.jpg
    content_10294dt_153.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 6,597
Hi James

Happy Christmas, good spot as you know it would be on my Lottery win car list though the black headlamp rings would have to go.

What do we reckon €500k

Thought it looked familiar, I came across this video of it a while back...

Very cool 8)

love the mirrors

Nimrod said:
Hi James

Happy Christmas, good spot as you know it would be on my Lottery win car list though the black headlamp rings would have to go.

What do we reckon €500k

Cheers Merry Christmas :thumb:

The black headlight 'rings' are the actual lens body with the normal push on colour outer pieces removed as part of the weight saving.

I think you'll be looking closer to the €800k+ mark especially with the uber low kms...who knows at the minute some collector might pay €1m++ :dont know: ...they rarely come for sale and those in the market for one to add to their collections tend to have very deep pockets (and not much sense lol :grin:)

Great video find, looks good on the move. Love the mirrors too :thumbs:

:eek: I thought he'd nearly lost his bottom set at 6 secs in due to that slide :what:

another old school beauty, knocks all the modern stuff into a cocked hat.

Mmmm those parts aren't going to be cheap for my 964 c4 lightweight project then ???

Wow that's a rare beast- did the asking price ever get discovered?

I contacted them but heard nothing back... :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back