Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone have a knackered o/s rear light to donate / cheap?

deutschland-dobson

Gents,

I was kicking tyres with Ian last night and we got talking about rear light lens replacement. I'm thinking about doing the lens removal and re-fit on both of the 964 rear lights, taking any advantage of a Design 911 new year discount.

If it works this solution would be loads cheaper than buying new lights.

I need a volunteer with a cheap or free o/s rear light for me to undertake the project. Ideally the newer style, without the full gasket.

Let me know what you have :)

Chris

Design 911 discount you say! I'll be up for a bit of that as my parts list is growing daily.

I also need rear lights sorted so keen to see how you get on.

I'm sure I've got one in the loft, I'll have a look and let you know.

Cheers Ian and merry christmas! 🎄

I'm sure I've some around too if you need them.

PM me if you do as I will have forgotten by the time I've sobered up after Christmas.

PeterS said:
I'm sure I've some around too if you need them.

PM me if you do as I will have forgotten by the time I've sobered up after Christmas.

Perfecto 👌

I'll keep you posted Peter 😀

Chris

Hi Chris,

I've just replaced my rear lights so I can help too. Only replaced them after the respray along with the reflector. If you want them let me know and we will figure out how to get gem to you.

Cheers

Steve

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back