Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rs Recreastion

rstaichi

Silverstone
Hey guy's lovely looking 993 rs recreastion on the bay can you tell me your thoughts please :worship:

222350829921 this is the ebay item code for not sure how to link the two sorry :?:

I seem to remember the car for sale at JZM earlier this year, however I can't comment on the condition.

All that work and money making the car look like an RS and they go and stick replica wheels on it... :roll:

C.

rstaichi said:
BJC Car sales LTD have this car listed for sale

Same seller on ebay. Scroll down the advert/page and click on contact details. ;)

C.

Lovely looking indeed. Mileage would put me off but looks like they've done a great job.

cableguy said:
I seem to remember the car for sale at JZM earlier this year, however I can't comment on the condition.

All that work and money making the car look like an RS and they go and stick replica wheels on it... :roll:

C.
What gave away the fact they are replica wheels? They are Veloce, but interested to know how you could tell...

The car was with JZM in 2015 as well:

https://twitter.com/jzmporsche/status/638286657763061760

993 recreation

This car was featured in 911 and Porsche World not long ago. The guy did seem to have made a fair effort on the car. If a replica is your thing this looks quite a nice one. It seems better value than the one at Border Reivers,you can do a lot with £20k!

ch3tman said:
cableguy said:

C.
What gave away the fact they are replica wheels? They are Veloce, but interested to know how you could tell...

The car was with JZM in 2015 as well:

https://twitter.com/jzmporsche/status/638286657763061760

It may have been advertised late 2015 but it was definitely for sale early 2016 as I remember looking at the car advertised before mine came back from CG.

I'm a wheel junkie, particularly BMW & Porsche wheels and have many sets... The studs and outer polished lips are not an exact copy, hence they scream "replica".

C.

I'm looking to get into a manual car but the question is , is this car better than my c2 tip in GR with 93'000 on the clock i'd love to get into a widebody 4s but it's all down to costs i also think at this time of year we can shave a few quid of the asking price
:thumb:

i just dont really see the point without the 3.8 litre engine. Isn't it just added weight on top of a boggo carrera?

rstaichi said:
also think at this time of year we can shave a few quid of the asking price
:thumb:

You're kidding right...? The 911V & Ashgood cars have both sold within the last few days at healthy asking prices.

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back