Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pre Christmas bargain 2S

Tycho

Nurburgring
Collector car per the ad. Pick the bones out of this one.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C820980

Damaged Porsche 911 993 2S , 6 manueel gearbox , 1997 , Collector car !, only 127000 with full Porsche serviceboek
Germain car

68993€
Price: £58000 As stated

8214260.jpg

8214264.jpg

Make an offer for the stereo...?

you cant even buy a badly wrecked 2S any longer for 25 bags!
big old smash there

Over 100k miles, so I'm out . . .
:nooo:

Makes the Ashgood 2S at £55k seem a veritable Xmas bargain... :grin:

C.

:floor:

Jonttt must have valued it :hand:

It's all washed out at less than 20.

In a shunt like that you would have thought the air bags would have gone off :dont know:

ATB :)

Engine and box worth a fair few quid. I paid 3k for a G50 5 speed box out of an earlier Carrera for my kit car build

Zingari said:
:floor:

Jonttt must have valued it :hand:

It's all washed out at less than 20.

:eek:

I was not consulted on this one :grin:

Damaged Porsche 911 993 2S , 6 manueel gearbox , 1997 , Collector car !, only 127000 with full Porsche serviceboek
Germain car

Defoe or Jackson?

Not nice to see one like that......maybe it was a case of "you can get the back end out on these, watch......then bang"

Would be a great candidate for a track weapon.....if the money was not so near what some say it might be worth unmashed up per say.

Are you sure that ain't a Dutch registered car ........ 'cos the person trying to sell it for that price has certainly be at the "wacky bakky" ........ :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back