Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I'M BACK. R32 Drag Race vs Fabia VRS

ThatMartiniGuy

I'm Back and ready for a shredding,

After the last Thread I started I'm sure this can't get much worse.
This time its a bit off topic, its not Porsche its VW so close but no cigar :bandit:

I filmed the Drag Race the other week between a Golf R32 and a Fabia VRS.

AND YES I DID SAY 'PEACE' BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME SOME HIPPY STONER!

THE VIDEO IS BELOW

https://youtu.be/NfvRWab7fMM

Attachments

• drag_race_01_edited_1_175.jpg
    drag_race_01_edited_1_175.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 6,316
it told me what I needed to know technically, would have been nice to see more of the skoda engine, your delivery was fluent, you spoke well when driving, pretty fair effort I would have said.

p.s I knew the golf would win.

Put me down as a non subscriber!

Shouldn't you be posting these video's on the 'Max Power' web site.
This after all is a Porsche, preferably 911, focused web site, the clue is in the title.

Good on you posting another video on here after... well after last time.

A bit boy racer I suspect for most on here and the cars are a little meh... but keep doing what you love mate :thumb:

easternjets said:
Put me down as a non subscriber!

Shouldn't you be posting these video's on the 'Max Power' web site.
This after all is a Porsche, preferably 911, focused web site, the clue is in the title.

Thanks for letting me know about Max Power I will look into it.

Palladium said:
it told me what I needed to know technically, would have been nice to see more of the skoda engine, your delivery was fluent, you spoke well when driving, pretty fair effort I would have said.

p.s I knew the golf would win.

Thanks for the feedback again Palladium, I will take it on board try and repeat only with more shots and planning the scenes, this video was also pretty badly affected by having the police called so we had to wrap up pretty quickly.

911tom said:
Good on you posting another video on here after... well after last time.

A bit boy racer I suspect for most on here and the cars are a little meh... but keep doing what you love mate :thumb:

Thanks for the feedback, who doesnt love a bit of boy racer :puh:

easternjets said:
Why were the Police called if it was on a closed road?

there are a couple of houses at the end of the road near where we were filming and they took a dislike to us and wouldn't let us explain what we were doing (I think they thought were were looking to rob them because we had camera like we were spying on their house)(I live in a very suspicious rural community and people are not used to seeing other people) so they rang the police, bit unfortunate really but we are going to try again after Christmas.

Utterly pointless

Have you got permission from martini to use their brand ? I doubt it. Once they get wind of that will be the end of you. They own that name and branding chap.

NLW73 said:
Utterly pointless

Have you got permission from martini to use their brand ? I doubt it. Once they get wind of that will be the end of you. They own that name and branding chap.

https://dam.communisis.com/LoginBBF...BResource/BBFB_Portfolio_Brand_Guidelines.pdf

I've been through the process all is fine on that front so don't worry about me losing my channel, this video is old but it's earning me money so who cares, lighten up pal you're only a month late to this thread. :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back