Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A christmas gift to all (with an iffy battery)

Ho Ho Ho

Having seen the posts recently regarding batteries, may I give some advice from 10 years of winter Porsche-ing.

If your battery doesn't really respond to a good charging, you're wondering if its on its way out and you don't want to suffer the indignity of:

Collecting the xmas joint of beef from your local butcher, proudly popping it in the trunk and then sitting outside the butchers with the queue giggling as your car wont start and lets everyone know by sounding the alarm.

Looking cool just before going out, you go to Tesco for some wine to take to your hosts party. Getting checked out by a young, attractive lady in an audi, you blip the central locking and drop yourself into your Porsche, smooth. Car wont start and lets the audi hotty know this by sounding the alarm.

etc etc

Please, for your own dignity this winter....stick a new battery in!

If that is Tesco in MW, I cannot believe there are attractive ladies to be seen :D

Isoproturon said:
If that is Tesco in MW, I cannot believe there are attractive ladies to be seen :D

It was MW Isoproturon.....I think she was from out of town, visiting relatives though! ha

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back